Collaborative Maryland Divorce Attorney & Family Law Links
Collaborative Law Resource Links
- Collaborative Practice Center
- This site provides informational articles and video on the collaborative procedure.
- Social Science Resource Network
- Running a “Title, Abstract & Keywords” search for “collaborative law” returns links to collaborative law papers.
- ABA Formal Opinion 07-447 on Ethical Considerations in Collaborative Law Practice, as provided by Collaborative Association of Brevard
- Full text of the American Bar Association Committee on Ethics and Professional Responsibility Formal Opinion 07-447, dated August 9, 2007, as provided by the Collaborative Association of Brevard.
- It’s All About the Relationship: Collaborative Law in the Employment Context
- Links to academic paper by Marcia L. McCormick, Sanford University — Cumberland School of Law.
- Law as a Healing Profession: The Comprehensive Law Movement
- Links to academic paper by Susan Daicoff, Florida Coastal School of Law.
Collaborative and Family Law Links in Maryland
Helpful Collaborative Law Links
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Carroll County Collaborative Practice Group, LLC
- Collaborative Dispute Resolution Professionals, Inc.
- Collaborative Divorce Association
- Collaborative Law Society of D.C., Maryland and Virginia
- Howard County Collaborative Professionals
- Maryland Collaborative Law Association, Inc.
- Maryland Collaborative Practice Council
General Family Law Information
Child Support and Child Support Calculator
Find People and Related Information
Other Helpful Links
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Find a Therapist
- Changing Focus Support Groups
- Social Security Benefits Calculator
- Free Conference