The Collaborative Law Group’s Maryland Criminal Lawyers Assist Clients With Criminal Law Cases
Legal Representation in your Criminal matter is a great asset to you and your family.
The skilled lawyers at The Collaborative Law Group can assist you in your criminal case. Our lawyers have represented clients in cases involving:
- Assault charges
- Traffic violations
- Administrative violations
- Violation of protective orders
- Various minor or major criminal cases.
The lawyers will advise you of your rights, obligations, and options regarding your charges. You may be facing jail time and/or other forms of punishment, like probation or a fine. The attorneys at The Collaborative Law Group can assist you in:
- entering into a possible diversion program
- getting your case dismissed
- providing you with an understanding of your options
- reviewing all the records the State has against you
- preparing the necessary documents to have older case expunged from your record
- assisting you in all aspects of your criminal case
While some people may think it is better to represent themselves in their case, known as pro se, the attorneys at The Collaborative Law Group can use their prior experience in assisting their clients with presenting their cases. We will provide you with years of legal knowledge and expertise in generating options or plea deals that some may have yet to consider before contacting an attorney. The attorneys at The Collaborative Law Group are eager to listen to you and help you make decisions that could ultimately affect the rest of your whole life.
Although we are located in Columbia, Maryland, we handle cases throughout Maryland. You can reach our skilled attorneys at The Collaborative Law Group by phone or e-mail. You should know the advantages and disadvantages of representing yourself or having an attorney represent you in your criminal case.